HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE A
FLY ON THE WALL?
Mulika makes it possible!
We all want to eavesdrop occasionally
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions:
- What do they really think about me?
- What are they saying behind my back?
- What's going on in the meeting?
- What's he up to at 3 am?
- What does she tell her girlfriends?
These are all questions we ask ourselves daily but are normally unable to answer. Mulika changes all that by enabling you to finally listen-in on what's going on beyond your hearing range.
How does it work?
Once installed on your phone Mulika enables you to send a hidden message that discretely & remotely activates its microphone.
How do I use it?
Using Mulika to bug any location is easy, all you need to do is:
How much you hear depends on the phone's location: a quiet office room has less background noise than a busy street, leaving your phone in a bag or purse hampers the microphone more than placing the phone in a prominent location, etc. As a rule most smart-phones have incredibly sensitive microphones so as long as the phone is in a reasonable location you should be able to hear exactly what's going on & being said in its vicinity.
- Leave your phone in the place you want to eavesdrop on
- Activate the microphone remotely
- Listen in to what's going on
"...Learn what’s going on behind your back..."
However feel free to explore our full product line
Benefits to you
- Allows you to keep real-time tabs on whom your spouse chats, emails and SMS messages with
- Ability you to judge via GPS positioning where they REALLY are vs where they SAY they are
- The subject of your surveillance may be using a different SIM to circumvent conditions of release. SIM Change Notification will notify you if they try this.
- Ability to analyze and identify their network of contacts
- You can search their history of messages for key cheating words
- You can set up alerts for specific numbers so that you can listen in to live calls
"...Across an office, in the next room, around the world - With Mulika EXTREME you can listen in on any location no matter how remote..."